Advisors, how are you helping your clients protect their retirement savings from unnecessary taxation?
In today’s episode of The Breakthrough Advisor, join Ed Slott as he reveals ways he’s helping advisors lower their clients’ tax bill and protect what is likely clients’ biggest savings area. Ed highlights how his education and training programs enhance the planning experience for financial advisors, their practice, and clients alike.
In this episode, you will learn:
- What advisors need to know about taxes right now
- Communication and knowledge as two main client-advisor relationship components
- How Ed’s training programs have helped advisors and clients
- Ed’s advice for advisors seeking new business opportunities
- Reasons why you should never forget about prospective clients
- And more!
Listen in today and learn everything you need to know about protecting your clients’ retirement plan from taxes!
Resources: InsurMark | IRA Help | Ed Slott | Twitter
To hear more from Ed, check out our Ultimate Roth IRA Conversion Biz Builder where he leads a fast-paced one-hour training on Roth Conversions.
The Ultimate Roth Conversion Biz Builder | InsurMark
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More