Did you know that only 11% of clients feel like they can have health and longevity planning discussions with their financial advisors?
Discover how you can encourage your clients to broach this subject with you as their trusted advisor in this week’s conversation with Genivity’s founder and CEO, Heather Holmes. Heather explains how Genevity uses a scientific and health approach to develop personalized financial and longevity projections for advisors based on clients’ lifestyle and goals.
- The tools and techniques used to create financial and longevity projections for clients
- How advisors and their clients can benefit from Genivity as a technological, data-driven, and digital platform
- Ways Genivity can help you optimize and be in control of your health and lifestyle
- How the InsurMark team integrates Genivity within their longevity conversations with clients
- And more!
- LinkedIn: Emily Chang
- David Blanchett
- Genivity – Resources
- “Longevity and its Effect on Your Client’s Financial Plan” [On-Demand Webinar]
Hear Heather talk about how to use HALO to grow your business at InsurMark’s Ultimate Social Security Biz Builder event on June 22 at 11 AM CT.
Connect with Heather Holmes:
Connect with InsurMark:
About our Guest:
Heather Holmes is Genivity’s founder and CEO. Heather leads the firm’s vision and focuses on product design, business development, and fundraising. She brings a decade of sales, marketing, and market development experience to Genivity from her time in the medical device industry working for Medtronic & Abbott Vascular.