Are you an advisor looking to better serve your clients around their Social Security and Medicare needs?
If so, this week’s episode of The Breakthrough Advisor with Social Security expert Mary Beth Franklin is for you!
Join today’s conversation and learn valuable tips and tricks to enhance your clients’ Social Security and Medicare planning. Master some of the best-suited strategies and discover must-know considerations for guiding clients down the path of retirement income planning.
Mary Beth discusses:
- Helping rather than selling: Tackling conversations around Social Security and Medicare
- Using a restricted application to maximize Social Security benefits
- What advisors’ top priorities should be with Medicare planning
- The role of Income Related Monthly Adjustment Amounts (IRMAA) in Medicare-related taxes and premiums
- The truth about using qualified distributions and annuity income to bridge Medicare gaps
- And more!
- Kiplinger’s Personal Finance Magazine
- Social Security
- The Alliance For Lifetime Income
- Episode 11 – Creating Income That Won’t Outlast Your Retirement — With Mike Harris and Jon Rosborough
- Ed Slott and Company, LLC
- Episode 17: Protecting Clients’ Retirement Savings with Tax Planning — With Ed Slott, CPA
- LinkedIn: Wade Pfau
- Wade Pfau – Books
Connect with Mary Beth Franklin:
- Maximizing Social Security Retirement Benefits
- Maximizing Social Security Retirement Benefits – Book
- LinkedIn: Mary Beth Franklin
- Twitter: Mary Beth Franklin
Connect with Jack Martin:
About our Guest:
InvestmentNews contributing editor, and foremost Social Security expert, Mary Beth Franklin, CFP®, provides up-to-date information on Social Security claiming strategies.
She has been a financial journalist for more than 40 years, covering everything from the federal budget and tax policies to consumer finances as a writer and editor at Kiplinger’s Personal Finance magazine. Mary Beth is a former Capitol Hill reporter at United Press International and retirement and tax editor at Kiplinger Personal Finance.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More